» Pricing and Payment
Pricing and Payment
- The cost of a puppy is $3000 US dollars.
- There is no sales tax in New Hampshire.
- We do not ship our puppies. If you do not live locally, you must pick up your puppy at our home in person and accompany your puppy back to your home. We are conveniently located 20 minutes from Manchester Airport if you desire to transport your puppy with you in the passenger cabin of the plane. You must make arrangements with the airlines as they charge an extra fee for traveling with a pet and to find out the specific type of pet carrier they require.
- A non-refundable reservation fee of $500 is required to hold your place in the upcoming litter. When the puppies are born, we require payment of $1000 and the remaining balance of $1500 is due when the puppies are 4 weeks old.
- We offer a 2 year genetic health warranty.
- Each puppy is wormed, micro-chipped and vaccinated, comes with a 4 generation pedigree and is registered with the ALAA.
- Each puppy comes with a small bag of the food that they have been fed while with us.
- Each puppy goes home with a blanket that has the scent of their mother and litter mates on them for easier transitioning.
- Puppies may be picked up at our home at 8 weeks of age. We are not a kennel so we do not board puppies past their scheduled pick up date.